Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Things are moving slowly with our Adoption process, I've deiced to not look at waiting child profiles until after our Dossier is approved. It would be way to hard to become attached to a profile and then find out your Dossier is not approved.

We've got some homework to complete from Holt and are currently waiting for our book to come in from the library. I'm so excited to have homework for this, there is so much that we need to know and so much we don't even know we need to know. I just cannot wait to get this all completed and bring our child(ren) home!

Today was Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for! Our Jobs, our house, our friends & family!! I can't begin to imagine where I would be with out Brian and our daughters. I know God has blessed our family so much and even when things get so stressful I need to remember to let it go and take His hand and walk in Faith. I struggle with this very much, but I know He knows my heart and that is truly amazing to me.

Today we all said what we were thankful for before we ate, Zoe, thankful for her class pet Ozzy, Amelya, she was thankful for herself...we'll work on that next year she's only 3!! Olivia was thankful for her grandparents and mom & dad. Brian was thankful for his family, and I as well was thankful for my family. I know we have many ups & downs but through it all we find support and comfort through anything, God has blessed our family!!

Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment